Saturday, November 20, 2010

Celestia?

Hello!
I know I haven't blogged for a while, and here's why:
1. School
2. Dance
3. Speech
4. No followers!
Like really! I have no followers!
So, I guess I was peeved about that.
But anyways, even if I'm talking to one, I'll still do some blogging.
Back to the title: Celestia. Or should I say Celestia?
Why do I question you ask?
Everyone has been talking about Celestia. Not since the test realm but since..Dragonspire came out, even before THAT came out.
Also...I thought Celestia meant 'stars' or something astromical there, but I guess not. Underwater?
Everyone kept talking about how Celestia was going to be SO awesome. I mean been talking since my storm was in Dragonspire (2 years ago). I even have a hat from Lord Nightshade: Celestian cap (something like that...I don't know what Amber did with it)
But once it came out I don't know. I'm not that crazed for it. Maybe I've taken too much of a break from questing, too much of a break from NOT being able to solo, and just too much of a break. I need to start Celestia, but I can't get into it. Why? I guess I need something important: A Questing Buddy.
Last time it was my good good friend Angel:

Angel Unicornbreath, if you can see his chat bubble. He wrote A + V in candles.
We are JUST friends. He just made that cause we're losers like that.
He was pretty much my only questing buddy. We were questing buddies however for 3 characters and 2 years, so a while.
Wow! He put up with me for a while. Hats off the Angel Unicornbutt. He rocks.
Also, I need to get not 1, not 2, but 3 characters to legendary. AH! And Syd isn't even a grand! (But she IS level 48 now, if I do say so myself.)

That's the same as Kestrel's balance, Kymma. We're even in the same place: Crystal Grove. Hold on: Questing buddies?
Anyways, I don't know. I'm just not into questing and Celestia anymore. How can I get back into it? I don't know. If you do, be sure to tell me.

Have a magical Thanksgiving!
Gear up for Harry Potter!
~Van

No comments:

Post a Comment