Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Woohoo!

Hey!
Woohoo!
Today, the first day of school (ugh. Away from THAT subject) I finished Big Ben and completed Marleybone.
I really hated Marleybone on my first two characters. I thought it was long and boring.
But, on my balance, I beat it in about 2 weeks.
Also, a good friend of mine told me how to skip the Counterweights which REALLY helped me go fast. What you do, is that you wait to go into the instance like this:

And step out at 1. (I know it is two in the picture, but please live with that in your lives)
Then, you are here:

Yay! Skipping tons of levels!
It saves you about an hour per Conterweight. You can do that to both of them but not Big Ben.
Syd, Van, and my great and lovely friend Tara helped me with Big Ben and we finished it in 45 minutes or so.

And I took this extremely epic picture at the top. LOL
But, at the end, I got some awesome drops: (Bellows)

And Meowarity:

Isnt that epic? My colors.
Hopefully I'll have a quick and easy time in Mooshu.
Once I get enough money to dye my clothes. d:

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment