Thursday, July 29, 2010

Death Seraph? Me finally getting into the spirit of pets?

Hey!
Yep, like you've seen from the title, I've come up with a new project to work on, so I don't get tooooo bored being a grand.
I mean, helping Syd is fine, but I could kill two birds with one stone.
I never have understood that expression. How can you possible kill two birds with one stone? If I had to, I'd probably break the stone into two pieces. But what if I missed or it wasn't hard enough?
English confuses me. Who knows. Leave what you think in the comments, yes ;D
Anyway, my dear friend Samantha Thunderdust was helping me one day in Marleybone.
Sam was telling me about pet stuff. She is into it, where as I was not.
But then she told me about this death seraph (I really don't remember what it's called), and how it's made with a stormzilla and wraith.
I just *happen* to have a death and storm grand with both of these things :D
I was about to just go over to the pet pavillion to hatch them, but Sam told me you had to get one or two of them to adults.
"Well, scrath that," I thought at first, not wanting to do the work.
But honestly how hard can I be? So I gave it a try ...

And Sammy is doing awesome!
He has about more than halfway xp to adult.
So I'm getting there!

~Vanessa Sunrider

1 comment:

  1. To kill two birds with one stone, you hit it on the head with a rock. If it's not dead, you grab its talons and beat it against a wall till it's dead. To kill the other one, you sharpen the rock that you killed the first bird with, and using it as a knife, you chop its head off. Simple


    -Alli

    ReplyDelete